Zyl is a social app where photos can be gathered after any events with your folks, effortlessly.
What do we do with the information collected?
In order for you to fully enjoy Zyl, we need to collect some very basics information about you when you create your account and when you interact with our service.
If you log in with Facebook, we need your Facebook name, your list of friends, your profil pictures and your phone number.
If you login with Google+, we need your google id, you profil picture and your phone number.
If you create an account with your email, we need : an email address, a name you’ll use in the app, a password, a phone number and a profil picture (optional).
We use your phone contacts but we do not store them on our servers, they are completely yours and stay 100% on your phone.
We may in the future asked you more information.
Why do we need these information?
- To help you use the app, by finding your friends and to invite them in an album
- To create an album
- To join an album
- To communicate with you directly in the app or by email
- Verify you are the person you say you are during the log in process
- Verify you do not do illegal activities within Zyl
After you download Zyl, we collect some informations about your smartphone, like the model, the operating system, the IP address or the connection type to provide you with the most adapted experience.
These data can be used to generate metrics helping us to improve the service in a global way.
13 years old and more
Zyl services are for children who have at least 13 years old.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we would have collected personal information of a child under 13, we will delete all the information (account, pictures, albums…).
We serve and protect your personal data
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information. Please be aware, however, that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse.
Disclosure of data
We may disclose information about you in the following circumstances:
- If you direct or authorize the disclosure.
- As necessary to provide the Service, including sharing information with third parties who store or manage your pictures and related information.
- If we believe in good faith that we must disclose information: to protect the rights or property of our company or other users, including to prevent fraud or to enforce our agreements or policies governing your use of the Service; or, if we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary, to protect the personal safety of our personnel, users, or the public.
- If we sell or reorganize all or part of our business, we may disclose user information to a third party who acquires us or all or part of our assets, as permitted by law.
- To vendors, consultants and other service providers as necessary to provide services for us (such as customer support, email marketing, and technical infrastructure services).
We also share aggregated statistical information with our analytics partners, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Finally, we may access, disclose and preserve your personal information, including your private content (such as pictures), when we have a good faith belief that doing so is necessary to:
- comply with applicable law or respond to valid legal process from competent authorities, including from law enforcement or other government agencies;
- protect our customers, for example to prevent spam or attempts to defraud users of the Service, or to help prevent the loss of life or serious injury;
- operate and maintain the security of the Service, including to prevent or stop an attack on our computer systems or networks; or
- protect our rights or property, including enforcing the terms governing the use of the Service – however, if we receive information indicating that someone is using the Service to traffic in our stolen intellectual or physical property, we will not inspect a customer’s private content ourselves, but we may refer the matter to law enforcement.
Policy privacy changes